Advertise

Advertise DorylabsWe appreciate your interest on DoryLabs and we are glad to work together. Here at DoryLabs we are devoted to bring latest news and various tutorials for problems that smartphone users may experince with their devices. We cover devices from the most popular brands like Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Motorola and devices from less popular manufactures also.

Since our articles are mostly How To tutorials we get the 95% of the traffic from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and more. The other 5% is from other sites such as forums, YouTube channels and other sites refering to us. Our readers are interested in the topic since they search for it, so this is a good oppurtunity to advertise products and services to smartphone users. With more than 50 000 unique visitors a month who are interested in what we cover in our site, DoryLabs is the perfect place for you to advertise your product or services.

                          Advertising Options

Leaderboard
$150/month
Below post title
Ad size: 728 x 90
 
Large & Medium Rectangle
$150/month
Below post title
Ad size: 336 x 280
300 x 250
Large Rectangle
$100/month
Location: Right Sidebar (Home + Post)
Ad size: 336 x 280
 

If you are interested in any other advertising option at DoryLabs just click on Contact Us and send us a message. It will be our pleausre to work with you.