After the Xiaomi Mi Band 2 and Mi Band Pulse, the Chinese giant tech has created its own line of wearables with the name Amazfit. Xiaomi Amazfit is a fitness oriented smartwatch. It helps you track your fitness activity and also like all the other smartwatches you can check your notifications.
Besides being a smartwatch, Xiaomi Amazfit comes with numerous sport-centered features that allow you to track activity oriented metrics. It can track the speed and the cadence of your run, count the how many calories you have burn and so on. Also it includes a built-in heart rate tracker.
Basically, this is all about this smartwatch. It has a also a beautiful design. But the point of this post is to teach you how to boot Xiaomi Amazfit into fastboot mode.
It might not boot at any time, but after some try you should be able to boot Amazfit into fastboot directly. Here are the steps to do it:
- Put the watch in the charging base, connect the USB cable on the base, but not on the computer.
- Press the power button for two seconds.
- Release the button and press it aging without releasing it.
- When the screen of the watch switch off, plug the USB cable.
- When the screen turn on, count from 1 to 4 and then release the power button.
- The amazfit should boot into fastboot mode.
- If it fails, try again until you make it.
This is an alternative method if the first one doesn’t work for you. You should install adb and fastboot drivers. Then connect the device through a USB cable. Type the following code:
- adb wait-for-device
Switch the device off and it should boot into fastboot mode.