Hello Droiders !
Welcome back to another article about ported apps. We are used to see developers porting the apps of newest devices to the oldest one so you won’t need to buy the latest devices. At least you can enjoy the featured apps and then decide if it’s worth buying or not.
In this article we gonna share with you Galaxy S7 Home Launcher. You can install it on various devices but remind one thing; it works only on Touchwiz Marshmallow ROMs. It’s not tested on other ROMs so if you wanna try it do at your own risks.
Also if you wanna transform your phone into a brand new Galaxy S7 than you should download the following apps as well;
- Galaxy S7 Weather Widget
- Galaxy S7 Camera app and Gallery
- Galaxy S7 apps (S-Health, People app etc)
- Galaxy S7 Boot & Shutdown animation and System Sounds
Here at DoryLabs we shall not held any kind of responsibility. Whatever you decide to do with your device do at your own risk. We recommend to do a backup just to be safe. If anything goes wrong you still can restore it back.
How to install Galaxy S7 Home Launcher
The first thing you should do before installing custom stuff is to root your phone. Seriously you should do it otherwise you are missing a lot.
If you haven’t rooted your phone yet, go and take a look at our Android root section. There you gonna find detailed guides how to easily root various Android devices.
After getting root access you should install a custom recovery. We recommend you to install the latest build of TWRP because it’s very easy to use and has a nice user interface.
Check at our Android Custom Recovery section to find a step by step guide how to install a custom recovery on various Android devices.
Once you get root access and install a custom recovery follow the steps below to install Galaxy S7 Home Launcher on other Android devices.
- Download Galaxy S7 Home Launcher and move it somewhere on your phone where you can easily find it.
- Turn off your phone and boot into recovery using the proper key combination.
- Once you are in recovery make a Nandroid backup just in case.
- Go back to recovery main menu and navigate to flash section. Find the file you downloaded and select it. Swipe to confirm.
- Wait for the file being flashed and then wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone and you are done.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Galaxy S7 Home Launcher on your Android device. If you have any other question feel free to ask in the comment section below.