Google Dialer and People app are designed to work only on devices that run stock vanilla Google Android version. There are several devices that run this version of Android such as Nexus devices, Motorola and Google Play Edition phones.
Since we are talking about Android everything is possible. We have seen plenty of apps being ported to other devices and they work perfect. We have covered plethora of article about different apps ported to other devices. We have seen Galaxy apps ported to Xperia phones and vice versa.
In this article we are going to talk about Google AOSP and People app that are ported to LG G3. They work perfect and if you like download them right away. Below you will find the steps to download and install People app and Google dialer on LG G3.
Install People Apps And Google AOSP Dialer On LG G3
The procedure is to simply, follow the steps below.
- Download the zip file from official thread.
- Extract the files to your phone, It’s recommended to install in SD card.
- Using root explorer, copy them over to system.
- Set proper permissions (644) on both files.
- Copy these files to system/priv-app/ from system/
- Rename LGContacts.apk to LGContacts.apk.bak
- Reboot your phone.
You may like: 10 best premium LG G3 cases for the price.
Move the LGContact.apk to a safe place where you can easily find it, if anytime you want to go back and restore the official LG G3 keyboard.