Google Pixel and Pixel XL were the first devices to get an update of Android 8.0 Oreo. The other manufacturers will release also the update but it may take some time. If you want to enjoy a glimpse of this version of Android than you should download Google Pixel Launcher Android 8.0 APK. The launcher you are going to find here is the official launcher of Google Pixel and you can download and install the apk right now without having to root your device.
In fact, the Google Pixel launcher port for other Android devices has been available for quite a few time now but once this device got an update of the Android 8.0 Oreo, developers have updated also the launcher port to add the new features and optimizations of Android 8.0.
To install Google Pixel Launcher on other Android devices is quite easy. One of the biggest issues we face when installing ported application is that we need to root our phones and also install a custom recovery such as TWRP. But fortunately, in this case, you don’t need root access to download Google Pixel Launcher apk on any Android device.
Here’s how to install Google Pixel Launcher apk Without Root
The Google Pixel Launcher Android 8.0 Oreo comes with some new features over the previous launcher. The Oreo theme comes with a Pixel Blue accent color and it shows icon shapes without having to enable developer options.
Few other features include;
- Pinch to overview
- Pull down for notifications
- Samsung Secure folder compatibility
- Notification dots
Make sure to download the latest version.
Here’s how to install it
- Download the apk file from the link above and put it somewhere on your phone internal storage.
- Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources under Settings > Security. If you don’t enable it, you won’t be able to install third-party apk files.
- Find the apk file you just downloaded and tap on it to install.
- The launcher will be downloaded successfully. To chose the new launcher, simply press the home button and chose the new launcher.
Enjoy it. You have installed successfully Google Pixel Launcher Android 8.0 Oreo and all its features.
Let us know your opinion and experience with the Android 8.0 Pixel Launcher. Also, if you have any other question feel free to ask in the comment section below.