Xposed Framework made its way to Samsung Galaxy Note 5. It is the latest device released by Samsung and it’s the most powerful phone of the moment. It is powered by Android 5.1.1 lollipop which seems to be improved to run smoother than the previous versions of Samsung’s TouchWiz. Despite the fact that Galaxy Note 5 is an awesome device you still can add more features to it by installing Xposed Framework.
Xposed is a framework you can install on your device and it allows you to download and install modules which can perform different actions and add more enhancements to your device. Thanks to a XDA Senior Member called wanam you can download and install Xposed Framework on your Galaxy Note 5.
We managed to find the proper file and below you are going to find Xposed Framework for Galaxy Note 5 and also a guide how to install it. It’s not ad official release yet but it is tested from many Galaxy Note 5 users and everything seems to work fine. Below are all the requirements and the steps you should follow if you want to install Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5.
Here at DoryLabs no one shall held any kind of responsibility for any trouble you may experience with your device. If you are not sure what you are going to install on your device, do some searches first and then come back here to continue with the installation of Xposed Framework on your Galaxy Note 5. Please follow all the steps below carefully and do a Nandroid backup just to be safe. It’s recommended to do a backup every time you make changes to your system.
- Always make a Nandroid backup. It never knows, things can go wrong so if you do a backup you will be safe.
- Make sure to root your phone before continue to install Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5.
- Install a Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP. It will be needed to flash the Framework.
- Xposed Installer APK
- Xposed Framework zip | xposed-v71-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20150829.zip
Steps to follow to Install Xposed Framework On Galaxy Note 5
- If you rooted your phone, installed a Custom Recovery then you can continue further.
- Download both files and put somewhere on your phone internal memory.
- Turn of your phone and then boot it into Recovery. To do it pres Home + Volume Up + Power button at the same time. Once you see the phone is booting into recover you can let the buttons.
- Once your phone is into recovery, use the Volume buttons to navigate to “Install zip file” and locate the Xposed Framework zip file you downloaded.
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and then reboot your phone.
- Once your device is turned on go and install the apk file.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you have any other question feel free to ask in the comment section below.
To uninstall Xposed Framework from your Galaxy Note 5 you can download and flash Xposed Unistaller.zip in Recovery, the same way you did with Xposed installer zip file. After flashing this file Xposed Framework will be removed completely from your device.