Amplify is a simply tool which gives you full power over your device battery. With amplifiy you can control how your device use your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up and how long it can stay awake.
There are recommended settings you can use for easy battery saving. You also can dig for more changes, customize every alarm, service and wakelock on your device.
Battery is a bigger problem for all smartphone users. It’s hard to find a device whose battery will last longer. So all we have to find ways how to save just a little bit of the battery, so our device will last longer.
Amplify is an awesome tool which extend your battery life. It is just a little but some times that little is what we need. Here are some highlights of the tool.
- Beautiful design inspired by Material Design principles. You can choose between light and dark theme.
- A stable blocking engine.
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms.
- A Pro package that lets you control any alarm, service or wake lock on the device.
- Translated by the community into Chinese, French, German, Finnish, Czech, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and much more.
- Tasked Integration.
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or built it yourself.
Download the latest version 2.0.6 which is available on Google Play Store.
To learn more about it visit Amplify for Android.
The app is awesome but only if you purchase it. If yes it allows you to unlock the Pro package tthat allows you to customise alarms, services and wakeloks on your Android device. Without the Pro package you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
Check the official thread for more.