Sometimes when you get the error “Can’t estabilish a reliable connection to the server” it can be very nasty because you can’t do anything related to internet. The problem will be fixed by itself but it may take a couple or days or even weeks. So this can be the main reason you are here trying to find a solution to fix this issue.
So today we are going to show you a few tricks to fix “Can’t establish a reliable connection to the server” issue on your Android device. There are a few other guides that are made to fix this issue but some of them have no result. The guide you are going to find here is a ultimate solution.
As we say this guide is different from other guides and it has resulted to be successful in fixing “Can’t establish a reliable connection to the server” issue. You don’t have to delete any host, also you even don’t have to root your phone. That’s why we say this guide is different from others. It has worked for me and for many other people so it might work even for you. Without further ado let’s jump into the guide to fix “Can’t establish a reliable connection to the server” issue.
How to fix “Can’t establish a reliable connection to the server” issue
- Connect to WiFi.
- If you are already connected, disconnect and connect again but this time in a different way.
- Enter WiFi password and then check the box on Show Advanced Buttons.
- Change IP settings to static.
- Write the IP address that you see in the box.
- Set also Gateway and Network Prefix Length, DNS1 & DNS2.
- After writing all of these tap on connect.
- Now you will be connected to WiFi.
- Try again and the issue should be fixed.
Now you can sing to Google account and download apps without any problem. If you are experiencing any problem or the guide does not work for you, just let me know in the comment section below.