The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus two most wield name you can say for which some people are ready to do anything. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Camera came with 12 megapixels single and dual camera options other adorable features. The portrait light feature of the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus smart enough to catch a sharp and clearly simulated picture. But even though these are such cool devices still they are having some problem such as iPhone8 camera not working and in this post, we are sharing some workaround solutions with you.
Features of Camera in iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- The iPhone 8 has a single 12-megapixel camera and iPhone 8 Plus has a dual 12 mp camera.
- Optical image optimization implemented in these phones reduce blur during the camera shake by anybody.
- Both mobiles have a feature to shoot slow motion 1080 fps and 4K high-level video shoot.
- Portrait lighting feature in iPhone 8 Plus helps you to reproduce various lighting system and options for portraiture.
Camera not Working Problem with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
All the features of the camera are obviously superb but even on this, there are many users complaining about a working problem o the camera on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Many reports say a cool device with cool camera features not able to handle to click pictures is a really worst thing for Apple as well as its user.
There are various factors that can cause iPhone 8 camera not working problem;
- iPhone software and crashed
- Camera application crashed
- Physical damage to iPhone’s camera
- Software bug and exceptional error
- Mobile hanging
So if you are one of those people who actually facing the problem with the camera in iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus don’t be panic. Take a deep breath and be calm because I’m giving you the solution to fix this problem camera stopped working on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus handset.
Way to fix for iPhone 8 and 8 plus camera stopped working problem:
Way 1: Restart your iPhone
- Press power button and you’ll get an option ‘slide to power off’ swipe your finger on that option from left to right.
- Sometimes it takes more than 40 seconds so don’t hurry. Once your phone will be shut down then again start it with the same power button and hold it until logo of Apple will not come on the screen.
It will refresh your program settings and background applications running. Sometimes it fixes the problem.
Way 2: End all opened task and close the app
- Double press ‘Home’ option which will show you the currently opened apps.
- You can use swipe up way with your finger and close each app individually.
- After closing each opened app you will see lock screen.
- Swipe your lock screen and it may solve your problem.
Way 3: Reset Factory Settings
- Home> Setting> General> Reset
- Now press ‘Reset All Settings’
- Once you’ll click it’ll ask ‘passcode’ so enter it.
- Again click on the prompted option ‘Reset All Settings’ and your iPhone’s setting will be reset.
Many times user changed settings and forgets. So it’s quite difficult to find out the exact cause that time for technicians also. In that situation, we should reset all the factory settings.
Way 4: Update iOS
- Go to Settings
- Press ‘General’ then ‘Software Update’ option.
- Now you‘ll see the update availability. If available tap ‘Install now’ and your app will get updated.
- Go to the Phone > iTunes and click on ‘Check For Updates’ option.
- If there is any updated availability then install.
Technical companies always try to find out bugs and update their system rapidly. Sometime when you use outdated version this may cause of camera stopped working. So many times this solution works fantastically.
Way 5: DFU Restore
- Connect your iPhone to computer
- Hold power and volume down both buttons together.
- After 9 seconds release the power button and continue with the volume button.
- After 8-10 seconds you got a message ‘iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode’ now you leave the volume button.
- Wait for sometimes and don’t scare with the black screen. Your iPhone will be recovered.
This way is mostly used by app service center and technician. In which you use your computer to reload all the code and erase overall data from your phone including software and hardware drives.
If all the above troubleshooting options won’t work then you should go to the Apple service center and give your phone to repair. Please check the warranty of your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus before going to service center.