How To Flash Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge Official TouchWiz Firmware
Samsung Galaxy S6 and its brother S6 Edge are already released in the markets worldwide. Samsung expect to break the sales record of Galaxy S3 because this is the first Samsung device with a premium body made by glass and aluminium frames.
Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge are a real beast but to release the full power of device you need to have full control over it. The only way to have full control over your device is to root it. This mean that you can control and customise ever piece of your phone.
After rooting your phone you can begin customizing your device. You can install a Custom ROM to make it faster or to change the look because not everyone like the TouchWiz skin.￼
In this article we are going to show you how to flash a stock official TouchWiz firmware on Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. After installing the firmware your phone will be like new. No one will notice that it has been rooted or running a Custom ROM. At the end of the procedure you will have a Galaxy S6 or S5 Edge running the official TouchWiz firmware.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. Do not try it on other devices.
- Make sure your battery is charged up to 60% so your phone will not shut down during the installation of official firmware on Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge.
How To install TouchWiz Stock Firmware On Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge.
- Download and install USB Drivers on your PC otherwise Odin Flash Tool won’t recognise you phone.
- Download the firmware for your phone and extract it until you get a tar.md5 file.
- Download Odin and open the tool.
- Turn of your phone and boot it into Download Mode. Press Home + Volume Down + Power Button.
- Once your phone boots into Download Mode connect it to PC using a USB cable.
- Check ID:COM on ODIN. If it turns color then the phone has been recognised otherwise you have to reinstall USB Drivers and try again.
- Click on AP or PDA tab depending on Odin version and then select the firmware you downloaded.
- Click on Start and wait for the process to finish.
Wait for the Official TowuchWiz Firmware to get installed on your Galaxy S6. Once your phone turns on it will be running the new Stock Twouchwiz Firmware. If your phone was rooted now it’s removed and your Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge is like new.