Download and install Revolt ROM and enjoy the features of Android 4.4.4 KitKat on your Galaxy S2 Plus. Revolt ROM is based on AOKP sources with Cherrypicks from PA. This ROM offers you smoothness and stability. Besides that the ROM is full of optimizations so your Galaxy S2 will be a real beast running this ROM.
Galaxy S2 seems to be one of the most prefered devices by developers. Samsung dropped out support for this device long time ago and all we thought that this device will not enjoy the next Android version. Thanks to Custom Support any old device can enjoy latest release. Samsung Galaxy S2 is also updated to Android 5.0 Lollipop thanks to OmniROM. You can learn how to install OmniROM Android 5.0 Lollipop for Galaxy S2.
Let’s get back to our topic, to Revolt ROM Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Galaxy S2. Before installing this ROM on your device you might want to know a little more about what this ROM can offer to you. Since there are a lot of Custom ROMs around the internet, you can choose that ROM that is more suitable for you. So below is a list with all the features of Revolt ROM.
- Gesture Lockscreen
- Updates Center
- Themes Engine
- Options to control cursor in text fields using volume keys
- Different pattern size
- CyanogenMod features like vibration on answer, call waiting, hangup.
- Lockscreen notifications
- Double-tap to sleep
- LED control system
- Transparent Lockscreen
- Network Speed indicator
- Notification Peek
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy S2 plus i9105 and i9105P. Don’t flash it on any other device because it will result in phone bricking. To check your device version go to Settings > About Phone > and check the model number.
- Remember to charge the battery up to 70% so you will be sure that your phone will not go dead during the flashing procces. If it goes dead it will result in soft bricking.
- This method involves in flashing files so it needs a rooted phone and a Custom Recovery installed.
- It is recommended to do a back uo before continuing so even if anything goes wrong you stil can access your data and restore them
- Revolt ROM Android 4.4.4 KitKat for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus. Download here.
How to install Revolt ROM Android 4.4.4 KitKat to Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus
If you are using a Stock ROM or coming from another Custom ROM follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe Data & Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Flash the ROM
- Wipe Cache / Dalvik Cache
- That’s all!