Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Dual Speaker Mod (Sorround Sound)
The Galaxy devices still remains on top of the line. With the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Samsung is still holding the lead on the Android world. Both devices come with great specs, an awesome camera and not to mention their Amoled Display.
But when it comes to sound still they have a lot to improve. There is only one speaker on the bottom of the phone that doesn’t give a great sound performance. So in this article we are going to share a mod that will enhance sound effect on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Well, the mod will improve it a bit but still we can’t compare it with other devices with front facing speakers. Also if you wanna increase the volume you may want to install Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Volume Boost Mod.
Did you make your mind? Don’t wait more! Go further and install Dual Speaker Volume Mod on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Dual Speaker & Surround Sound Mod Features
The dual speaker and surround mos speaker will enable the headset’s earpiece as a speaker and both with the bottom speaker will give you the surround sound effect. The mod has plethora of other features such as:
- Increase call volume.
- Increase multimedia volume.
- Increase bluetooth in-call volume.
- Increase hands-free volume.
- Root access. You should root the Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge before continuing further.
- Custom Recovery. Install a Custom Recovery such as TWRP or CWM. If you haven’t installed yet follow our guide.
- Backup your important files before flashing a mod. Also make sure to charge your phone up to 60% so it won’t shut down unexpectedly.
For Galaxy S7 930F, 930FD & Galaxy S7 Edge 935F, 935FD
For Galaxy S7 930W8 & Galaxy S7 Edge 935W8
For Galaxy S7 G930S & S7 Edge G935S
How to install Dual Speaker Surround Sound Mod on Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge
- Download mod zip file matching with your phone model and put in on your phone internal storage.
- Turn off your phone and boot into Recovery. Press and hold Volume Down and Power Button for few seconds.
- We always recommend to do a Nandroid backup just in case anything goes wrong you can just restore the backup.
- Go to the recovery main menu and then navigate to the install section. Chose mod zip file you have downloaded and flash it.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy it.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Dual Speaker surround Sound Mod on Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge.
The mod works perfectly but if for any reasons you wanna revert back to stock simply download “Revert to stock” zip file from the link above and flash it through Recovery in the same way you did with the mod.
If you have any other question related to this topic feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will be happy to help you further in resolving your issues.