OnePlus 5T recently launched and boost up to the market after releasing. It is coming with lots f new and advanced features. OnePlus 5T has been identified as the best device, with the implementation of some of the awesome features in it. It is one of the most recommended mobile devices nowadays by youngsters.
Some features of OnePlus 5T:
- The phone comes with two cameras; one is 16 mp and another is 20 mp.
- Design similar to iPhone 7 Plus attract people
- AMOLED display like Samsung Galaxy S8
- Android Nougat Operating System
- Special toggle key for silent and ring mode
- Face Unlock features
What is Face Unlock Feature in OnePlus 5T?
OnePlus 5T mobile comes with new face unlock smart feature. With the Oreo platform, OnePlus 5T give you this feature in which you’ll unlock the mobile screen by looking in that.
If you are a user of the previous model of the OnePlus phone like the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T you don’t have to be disappointed because now you can get the same feature in your old version too.
Here’re the main steps you have to follow to enable OnePlus 5T Face Unlock on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T;
Face Unlock on OnePlus3 and OnePlus 3T:
Both devices, the OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T recently got an update of Android Oreo. The new update brought also new features and among them is the Face Unlock feature of OnePlus 5T.
But before getting the Face Unlock feature on OnePlus 3 and OnePus 3T you should understand 2 basic things: First of all, you need to do these two basic requirements before you can enable the OnePlus 5T Face Unlock feature on your OnePlus 3 or 3T.
1- Update your mobile to Android 8.0 Oreo:
As I’ve mentioned this feature has been released by Android Oreo so that you must have to update your mobile the with new Android Oreo features. If you have not updated your phone yet just do it fast and enjoy the face unlock feature on your phone.
2- Join Beta for AutoInput:
Go to the Google play store and install the AutoInput application from there. As this is a beta version so you might wait for 30-40 minutes but after installing this app you’ll get the new version
Steps to get face unlock feature in your OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T:
If you have done with all the above 3 mentioned requirements then you can go through the following steps to get face unlock feature in your OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T mobile device;
1: Go to the Setting option under your phone and click it.
- Under the ‘Setting’ option choose ‘Security & Fingerprint’ option.
- Now in the ‘Security & Fingerprint’ click on the ‘Device’ tab.
- Click on ‘Smart Unlock’ option in the ‘Device security’ tab
- Now you’ll get 5 different options can be used to unlock the device; Trusted face, Trusted voice, Trusted places and On body detection. So don’t be confused and click on the ‘Trusted Face’ option. Now the Face Unlock feature will be installed.
- Now place your face and use scanning feature of the phone. Please care about the place shouldn’t be too much bright or dim. Second thing, hold your phone very close to your eye so that you can enjoy this feature with most lighting conditions.
- Now your phone OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T will concede your face like OnePlus 5T.
After using all the above-mentioned steps OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T phones will start work as OnePlus 5T for the feature of face unlock. But only pointing thing is that your OnePlus 3 and the OnePlus 3T phone doesn’t allow to swift you to home screen directly unlike OnePlus 5T.