Here you will find where to download Xperia Z3 keyboard app apk and how to install it on other devices. If you have been using an Android device for a while, you may already know that developers work hard to port the most popular apps of the best devices to other phones and tablets. The keyboard is probably the most used app. Having a good one is a must. It should run smoothly and why not have a nice and warm user interface.
In this post, we will share with you an app ported recently. You will be able to download Xperia Z3 keyboard apk and install it on other devices. In the latest Xperia devices, Sony has done a great job improving its apps. So if you like to experience something different why not give a try to Sony’s goodies.
Unfortunately, sometimes, some apps can be installed only on similar devices. This means that Xperia Z3 keyboard can be installed only on other Xperia devices. So if you have an older Xperia device this might be a little upgrade to your phone.
If you are interested you can install also Xperia Z3 home launcher and widgets. They will make your phone look like Xperia Z3 and no one will notice it. If you wanna give it a try visit the link above. There you will find an article dedicated to the launcher and widgets.
In this article, we are focused on Xperia Z3 keyboard which comes in two colours. The default is white but you can easily change it to black. It has also a nice background pattern.
The app is tested and seems to work perfectly on all Xperia devices in both stock and custom ROMs. It also works perfectly in CyanogenMod 11. So if you wanna try it, to install the app follow the steps below:
How to install Xperia Z3 Keyboard
To install the app you should have root access and a Custom Recovery installed. We recommend TWRP because it’s easier to navigate and flash files. The other recoveries work fine as well. So if you have already installed a custom recovery go and install Xperia Z3 keyboard on your device.
- Download Xperia z3 Keyboard apk from the forum thread.
- Copy and paste the file anywhere on your phone when you can easily find it.
- Before making changes to the system we always recommend to do a backup. Since you are making changes to the keyboard you can backup only the keyboard apk. If you have a custom recovery installed then go ahead and do a Nandroid backup. It creates a full copy of your current ROM and it’s easy to restore it.
- Once you do the backup reboot into recovery and go to the install section.
- Choose the zip file you downloaded and flash it.
- Reboot your phone.
- You are done! Don’t forget to enjoy it!
The Xperia Z3 keyboard app is now installed and it should work fine. Sometimes it doesn’t work perfectly. In this case, go to Settings > Apps and clear data of the new keyboard app.