Learn how to enable call recording on Samsung Galaxy S3 and easily record any incoming or outgoing call simply with one click. Simply by installing a file, the call recording feature will be so easy to use in your Galaxy 3.
Thanks to the amazing developers the support of Galaxy S3 is getting bigger. We have seen various features from other devices ported to Galaxy S3. Maybe you are interested on any of the following guides:
Thanks to the XDA Recognised Developer named as “mythtrandur” who created a mod, we all can enable call recording on Galaxy S3. The mod has a simple user interface. A new button will appear on the screen allowing you to record a call simply by tapping on it. The sound quality of the recorded call is good and you can hear it without any problem.
How To Activate Call Recording On Galaxy S3
- Root access. Make sure your phone is rooted.
- Install a Custom Recovery.
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.3. Don’t try it on other phones because you may get soft bricking.
- Download Call Recording mod from here.
- Put it somewhere on your phone memory.
- Turn off your device.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the file.
- Reboot and Enjoy!