Another glitch is reported by LG G3 owners. They have found that Auto-Rotate suddenly stops working. You might be using your phone for a long time and it has worked perfect but sometimes Auto-Rotate stops working. In most of the cases it just stop working without any reason.
This is an annoyed glitch who make all wonder how can a device like LG G3 with the latest hardware and software can experience such “ridiculous” issue. You can think that is the sensor problem and you have right but it’s not always sensor fault.
See also: How To Fix LG G3 Keyboard Lag
The issue is related to sensor which got stuck especially after you have dropped your phone. To check if it’s the sensor problem download and install “Advanced Tool” from Play Store which will analyze all the sensor or if try running a game that uses the accelerometer. We have found some potential solutions that will fix the Auto-Rotate issue on LG G3.
How To Fix Auto-Rotate Issue on LG G3
- First of all make sure that Auto-Rotate option is checked. Go to Settings > Display and make sure Auto-Rotate option is checked.
- The next step you have to do is to turn your phone off, wait for at least 30 seconds and turn it on again. Check if the problem is resolved.
- If you have confirmed that is the sensor that is not working fine still are a few things you can do. The first one is to clean the phone surface carefully with alcohol and restart your phone.
- Go to Settings > Gestures and run through motion sensor calibration.
- Try to remove the back cover and then put it on again.
- Another workaround solution that people have reported online and which may sound weird is to knock your LG G3 on the table or to drop it from a low height but always make sure to have a case on it.