Slow Charging and easy drain are two problems that have accompanied Google Nexus tablets since in the begining. The problem was reported by Nexus 7 users time ago and now that the Nexus 9 tablet is announced, its owners are having trouble with the battery.
Google Nexus 9 has a huge battery 6700 mAh so you may think that its normal to have a slow charging when you compare it with other tablets. Users have reported that Nexus 9 needs a long time to full charge, about 8 to 9 hours, and this is not normal.
You can learn how to fix Nexus 9 battery easily drain and slow charging issues by following the steps below. It’s only a simple step and anyone can do it.
How To Fix Nexus 9 Easily Battery Drain And Slow Charging Issues
- Firstly you must have Fastboot and ADB installed and configured properly on your phone. Make a search on the internet how to install ADB & Fastboot on your Nexus 9.
- In Fastboot folder open command prompt and type: adb reboot bootloader.
- From bootloader choose recovery.
- If you have a Custom Recovery installed it will be open in instant. If not a window will appear with “No Command ” message will appear. It will stay for a few seconds and then the stock recovery will open.
- Using Volume buttons navigate to Wipe Cache and select it using Power button.
- Wait for the process to finish and then select reboot system now.