Nexus 9 the latest Google flagship tabled was released last month. From the first impressions it seems to be such a good tablet with good specs and a huge battery life which make this tablet the best of the moment.
As all other devices, even the Nexus 9 is having some problems. We know that nothing is perfect and all devices can experience problems. Google is involved in the world of tablet with the previous successor Nexus 7 which become very popular. After the Nexus 7, another tablet come in life, Nexus 9. Even this device is experiencing the same problem like Nexus 7.
But since we expect you don’t have to worry. We have solutions for all your tech problems. Even in this case we have a solution ready for you to help to fix WiFi dropping issues on Nexus 9. Go ahead and read all the steps below and your Nexus 9 WiFi problems should be fixed.
- Check date and time and make sure it’s correct.
- Turn off NFC by going to Settings > More > Uncheck the box.
- Turn the WiFi option on/off on Nexus 9 device.
- Remove the back cover over device, sometime the antenna on the back cover is detached from the main points.
- Restart your WiFi router.
If none of this work you should turn in back to Google Store and ask for an replacement, or check what is wrong with your Nexus 9 device. Feel free to ask everything you might have problems. We will do the best to help you.