Learn how to get read of annoying email and alarm from Google calendar. The Google calendar is an awesome app which helps you to stay organised. It is very useful for those who have a busy life and need something to remind them for all the events.
Google calendar app is become very popular nowadays because even people’s life is become is very busy. Besides the fact that Google calendar is become very useful when it comes to remind everything’ it also is sometimes annoying.
Every time a new even approach you will get bombarded with emails and alarms. This is annoying many of Google calendar users and they have reported this as a serious problem. Some of them have changed this app with others applications, but none is as effective as Google calendar. That’s why people who are trying to find a way how to get rid of those emails and alarms.
In this article you are going to learn a way how to prevent and disable those annoying notifications, both emails and alarms. In the application you can’t do anything to stop. So if you want to get rid of the emails and alarms that Google calendar sent to you, follow the steps below.
- Go to https://www.google.com/calendar and sign in with the appropriate account.
- In the top-right corner click gear and then click Settings in the drop-down menu.
- Click the calendars tab.
- Click on Edit Notifications link next to the main calendar (Usually named with your first and last name).
- In the Event Notifications area, remove all the entries. You may see their pop-up and email, remove both of them.
- Click the save button in the top-left corner.
When you will create new events within the Google calendar app they will not be set-up with automatic event reminders.