Finally the most waitied Jailbreak for iOS 8..1.1 is here. Below you are going to find a tutorial to help you to Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 using a tool called Taig. This tool also allow you to Jailbreak those devices running iOS 8.0 and 8.2 beta version.
iOS 8.1.1 is released a few times ago and all the people who are using a device running iOS 8.1.1 were waiting for the Jailbreak just to have acces on some more basic thing. Jailbreak is likely the root for Android but the big difference is that root gives you a full acces to your device, and Jailbarek gives you acces just to more basic things that in Android you can do even without root.
But it does’t matter. iPhone users love the iOS and maybe they dont want to change it to an Android device. So if you have the lates iPhone running iOS 8.1.1 you can Jailbreak it in few steps, and then you wil have more acces on some basic things that are really needed in the every day use of the phone. So dont lose time and go ahead with the turorial to Jailbreak not only iOA 8.1.1 but also even iOS 8.0 and 8.2 beta version.
- Turn off the Find my iPhone from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Turn off any Touch ID or Passcode on your device.
- If you have updated your device to iOS 8.1.1 using OTA, it’s better to restore it, because Jailbreak don’t work good with OTA.
How to JailBreak iOS 8.0 – 8.1.1 – 8.2 beta using Taig
- Download Jailbreak tool Taig from here
- Connect your iPhone with a Pc through the original Lightning cable.
- Open Taig
- Tick the first option i.e Cydia 1.1.16
- Untick the second option i.e 3KOuEO | 1.0.0, otherwise this option will install the Taig App store on your device.
- Click the Big Green Button.
- The Jailbreak procces will start, don’t disconect the device and wait for it to finish.
- When the procces is finised the device will reboot.
- After the reboot you will see a Cydia app on Home Screen to verify the Jailbreak.
- That’s all! You have succesfully Jailbreaked your idevice running iOS 8.0 – 8.1.1 – 8.2 beta version.