So my friends here it come a short guide to manually update system apps on every Android device. You may not be able to update your version of Android, but you still can update almost all the apps like File Manager, Photo Viewer, Keyboard, Calculator, Calendar, Music Player and much more.
There may not be a update for your device but the apps can be updated. The guide you are going g to find below will show you step-by-step how to update all the system apps. If you don’t like the new apps still exist the possibility to revert back to the old ones.
Google is actually updating Android without updating the operating system. So you may not receive a new update but you can enjoy the latest apps and all the optimizations. Still exist something you can do to update the system apps. Below we have provided a guide so you can download and install the latest update of system apps on your phone.
How To Update System Apps Manually
- A rooted phone.
- Root Explorer.
- Aptoide or any similar application.
- Download and install Root Explorer from Play Store.
- Download and install Aptoide.
- Let Aptoide check for updates.
- After a while Aptoide will show updates of the system apps but will not install them.
- Using Root Explorer go to system/app folder, and make a backup of all the apps.
- Using Root Explorer go to sdcard/.aptoide/ and copy the system apps.
- Go again to system/app and paste the files there.
- Reboot the phone and that’s all.
If you want to revert back, download the new files and then put the old files to system/app.