Here is a short guide how to root Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C using the famous Odin tool. When it comes in flashing files Odin is the most safest tool to flash files on Samsung devices. Using Odin you can flash different files like ROMs, Mods and even the root file.
Root is a very simple process which will give you full access on your device. Rooting an Android device means that you can have more administrative rights than the manufacture want you to have. If you want to release the real power of you phone try rooting it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is a real beast when it comes to specs and improvements. Rooting it means that you can customize that device and make even more faster. Rooting the phone will allow you to disable or delete bloatwares, which can make your device run slowly and lag sometimes since they run on background an consume a lot of memory. Also the bloats can drain your battery faster.
- This guide is only for Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C variant. Don’t flash this file in any other phone because you will damage the phone. To check your phone variant go to Settings > About Phone and check the model number.
- Make sure the battery to be charged more than 60% so your phone will not go dead during the flashing process.
How to root Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
- Download CF-Auto root from below.
- Extract it once, as a result you will a get a .tar.md5 file.
- If you extract twice you will end up with a recovery.img and cashe.img.
- You must extract it twice, because in Odin you need a .tar.md5 file.
- Unplug your phone from PC.
- Start ODIN3 in your computer.
- Click on PDA or AP tab depending on your version of Odin.
- Find the CF-Auto Root file you downloaded… the file that ends with .tar.md5
- Put your phone in download mode. You can do it by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button + Home Key.
- If it asks you to press a button to continue, press the listed button or run adb reboot download command.
- Connect your phone to computer through a USB cable.
- Make sure repartition is not checked on ODIN.
- Click Start.
- Wait for it to finish.
- That’s all.
Wait for the phone to turn on and it will be rooted. The real power of the beast is unleashed.