LG G3 Stylus aims to the bring the style of LG G3 but at a lower price so any LG lover can afford to buy one. It is considered the cheap brother of the LG G3. It’s a great choice if you don’t want to spend too much on a new phone.
Well, I suppose you own one now and you are looking to find a way to root the LG G3 Stylus. For us, Android lovers root is a must because we want to have full control over our device. Moreover, root gives the opportunity to customize the device in depth.
Rooting a device gives you more privileges to it. After rooting the phone you can do a lot of things with it like installing Custom ROMs, mods and so one. There are several ways to get root access on an Android device but in this article, we will focus only on LG G3 Stylus root.
Here at DoryLabs, we do not hold any kind of responsibility is you run into troubles by following the guide below. Everything we share is tested and it works fine but this doesn’t mean that problems can’t happen. Make sure to know what you are doing and follow everything carefully. Also, remember, you are doing this at your own risk.
- This guide is only for LG G3 Stylus. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Enable USB Debugging. To do it you must have enabled Developer Options.
- To enable Developer Options, go to Settings > About Phone > Find the build number and click 7 times on it.
- Developer Option will be enabled.
- Go to Settings > Developer Option, find USB Debugging and enable it.
- Download LG G3 Stylus drivers and install it on your PC.
- Connect your device to PC through a USB cable.
- Download this tool.
- Extract it “PurpleDrakeLite” and click ‘purpledrake_winows.bat’.
- Connect your phone to your PC. Make sure your devices in MTP mode.
- A Pop-Up notification will appear on your device asking you ” Will you always accept to receive USB debugging from your computer”
- Leave this pop-up alone and don’t tap anything until you click “root tool” on your computer.
- Its name is “purpledrake_windows.bat” then a sighting will appear like this.
- In your PC, tap Enter in “purpledrake_windows.bat” application.
- Then tap OK in the pop-up that has appeared on your device.
- Then the application on your phone will look like this.
- Tap enter and your device will reboot and then go to “download mode” and the application on your PC will look like this.
- Click “enter” on your computer to install the application permalink innate superuser “purpledrake_windows.bat,” and it looks like this:
- Once it finishes your device will restart once.
- That’s all, your phone now is rooted.
- Install SuperSU from Play Store.
If you have any questions about this guide or any other tech problem regarding LG G3 Stylus feel free to ask in the comment section below.