Download and install Meizu’s Flyme OS on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. If you are tired from the Touchwiz and you want to install something that will change your phone, definitely Flyme ROM is a good choice. It is a modified version of stock Android that Meizu Team uses for their MX smartphones.
Flyme OS is an interesting ROM and it contains plethora of features that it’s hardly to find in other ROMs. The ROM offers also a new user interface from what you are used to see in other Android ROMs. An interesting part of Meizu’s Flyme OS is that the team has created its own applications. So we can say that Meizu’s Flyme ROM is unique in its own.
At first the ROM was available only for Meizu’s devices but as the time pass developers have ported this OS to different devices. This time the luck device to receive a port of Meizu’s Flyme OS. So don’t lose any time and go into the installation guide.
- This ROM is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900X. Don’t flash it on other devices because it will result in bricking your phone and you need to install Stock Firmware after that.
- Your phone must be rooted and a Custom Recovery like TWRP and CWM installed.
- Make sure your phone is charged at least 60% otherwise it might go dead during the flashing process, and this can result in bricking your phone.
- Always do a backup of your important file. We recommend to do a full backup like Nandroid Backup using Recovery or you can use third-party apps to do that.
How to install
- Download ROM file, Gapps and SuperSu and move somehwere your on your SDcard where you can find them easily.
- Turn of your phone and boot into Recovery.
- Do a full wipe: System, Cache, Data, Boot, Dalvik Cache.
- Flash ROM zip file.
- Flash Gapps.
- Flash SuperSU.
- Reboot System.
The first boot might last more than usually so give it the needed time. Once it’s turned on it will be running Flyme OS.