How To Install TWRP Custom Recovery On Lenovo A5000
In this guide we are going to learn how to install TWRP Custom Recovery on Lenovo A5000. For any Android geek a custom recovery is a must. It is needed to install Custom ROMs, Mods and any other zip files
You may know that your device has already a default recovery installed by default. But this recovery allows you to perform only few basic operations such as wipe cache, data and factory reset your phone.
On the other side we Android lovers that want to customise our devices further need a Custom Recovery. The most populars are TWRP and CWM along with PhilZ Touch Recovery. But what most people love is TWRP. Its latest version support touchscreen so you can navigate easier.
On the older versions you had to use Volume keys to navigate up and down and the power key to select. But now you can simply tap on the screen and it will work perfect.
So in today’s post you are going to learn how to install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo A5000 and start your journey into Android customizing. Below you are going to find two recoveries, TWRP and PhilZ Touch. If your phone is running Android KitKat you should install PhilZ Touch.
If you have updated to Lollipop then go for TWRP. Also make sure to follow all the steps carefully if you don’t want to run into troubles.
Here at DoryLabs we shall not held any kind of responsibility for any troubles you may run during the installation of the Custom Recovery on Lenovo A5000. We will be happy to support you with anything but it’s only your responsibility if you end up in a bricked device or if you broke up with your girlfriend.
Make sure to backup all your important data. Save your files such as photos, videos, documents somewhere else just in case. You don’t want to lose them if something goes wrong.
Also make sure to charge your phone up to 60% so it won’t shut down unexpectedly during the installation of the recovery on your phone.
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery on Lenovo A5000
- Open Flash Tool on your computer.
- On the Download Tab click on Scatter-loading Scatter and select the file in the folder with rekaveri manner.
- Now wait until checked checksummy.
- Checking that would stand download only and was check in the drop-down menu on the anti-recovery.
- Turn off the phone. Don’t connect it yet to computer.
- On Flash Tool click the Download button (green narrow).
- Plug your phone to computer.
- Wait until you see a check mark.
- Disconnect the phone from your computer.
- Press on the same time Volume buttons and the power. Hold them until the Lenovo logo appears and then you can release the Power button. Once another logo is shown you can release the Volume buttons as well.
- Agree with the information on the initial screen, it won’t allow the phone to restore the standard rekaveri.
If you wanna get root access follow these steps:
- Click Install.
- Click UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file and install it.
- Now wipe cache, Dalvik cache.
- Restart the phone. It may take longer than usually, sometimes up to 15 minutes.