Android 5.0.2 can be installed now on your LG G3 through Candy 5 Custom ROM. It is built from CyanogenMod source with commits from a variety of different sources and ROMs.
The ROM has an awesome candy interface. It is still in early stages and may contain some bugs but they will be fixed in the next updates. The ROM has been tested by many developers and users and it can be used as a daily driver.
- A full candy interface.
- Status Bar & Battery Percentage Candy Interface.
- Recent Panel Options Candy Interface.
- Clock and Date Candy Interface.
- Rotation 360 degrees.
- Visual improvements.
- Disable Ime selector.
- Custom Notification Lights and Sounds.
- Lockscreen Notifications per app.
- All CM’s latest features.
Before continuing with the installation of this ROM you may want to know what is not working in this ROM because it is in early stages.
What’s not working:
- For some user signal drops occasionally.
- Screen won’t turn on after a call.
- VoIP calls are borked.
- Fixing permissions in TWRP causes bootloop.
- Blacklist is a little screwy.
Note: We are not responsible for anything happens to your phone. You decided to mess up with your phone by your own so it’s only your responsibility if you brick your phone or the third world war begin.
- This ROM is only for LG G3. Don’t ity to install it on other phones because it will result on bricking it.
- Make sure the battery is charged more than 70% so your phone will not go dead during the flashing process.
- This procedure involves in flashing files so it needs a rooted phone and a Custom Recovery installed.
- Just to be safe perform a backup. If anything goes wrong you still can access your data and restore them immediately.
How to install Candy5 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on LG G3
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
- Then flash the ROM.
- That’s all.
Download the Candy5 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop from here.