Download and install DarkoBas PSD ROM on your LG G3. DarkoBas PSD is an awesome choice for those people who love black themes. This ROM is based mostly on AOSP 5.0 Lollipop, but it has also some CyanogenMod 12 features between many other inculded by the developer.
DarkoBas PSD ROM has a few extra features that you can’t find in any other ROM for now. The user interface is cool. The nice black theme and the possibility to customize the user interface make this ROM absolutely perfect. In desktop you can insert a center clock with color picker, so you don’t have to worry anymore if the color of clock widget can look beautiful with the wallpaper.
Before installing it you may want to know the features of this ROM and what it can offer to you. So we made a list with all the features it has.
- Hide IME Selector
- Advanced Reboot options
- Statusbar Brightness Control
- ADB over WiFi
- Volume Cursor Control
- Lookup Providers
- Double-Tap to sleep on Status Bar
- Weather in Notifications
- Keyguard per app notification control
- Home Unlock
- Quick Unlock
- Last App Action
- Battery Percentage
- Last App Action
- Built-in Changelog Viewer
- Navbar Height
- Screen off volume buttons music control
- Safe headset disable
Note: I am not responsible for anything happens to your phone. This method involves in flashing files and things can happen. Do it with your own risk.
How To Install DarkoBas PSD ROM Android 5.0 Lollipop on LG G3
- This Custom ROM is only for LG G3. Don’t try to flash it in any other device because you will damage your phone. Flashing it in another device will result in bricking it.
- Your phone must be rooted and you need to install a Custom Recovery to flash the ROM.
- Make sure to recharge the phone at least to 70%, so your phone will not go dead during the flashing process. If it goes dead, will result in soft bricking.
- Before installing a Custom ROM always make a Backup, so you will be safe. Even though anything can go wrong you still can access your data and restore them.
- DarkoBas PSD ROM. Download from here.
- Google Gapps. Download here.
- SuperSU by Chainfire. Download here.
How to Install
- Turn off your phone
- Turn it on again but this time boot on Recovery
- Using the Recovery perform a Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Reboot the phone
- Boot again in Recovery
- Wipe System, Cache, Dalvik Cache
- Install the ROM file
- Intsall Gapps
- Install SuperSU, this step is optional.
The first boot may take a few minutes, it’s nothing to worry. Just sit back and relax.