I found an amazing mod that with change totally the way you view videos on your Android device. Named as Extreme video, this mod has a lot to offer to you. It is a mix of all Sony Imaging and Video technology. It contains also the Sony Video app and Album which are reported as fully working. With this mod, you will get video experience like never before.
This mod will make huge improvements to your phone. After you install it you will notice the difference. It gives you better video viewer, more colourful, clear and fluid image. The images will look better and the video will have more contrast. The noise of pictures will be reduced and with the xREALITY engine, you will have better overall video and photo yield.
Another cool feature that this mod will install on your phone is Sony’s Super Vivid Mode that saturates and intensifies the colours for images so it will increase sharpness and contrast. The images and videos will look just amazing. You will notice the difference since the first time you will use this mod and I am pretty sure you will like it.
Here at DoryLabs, we don’t hold any kind of responsibility for any problem you may experience with your phone. This mod is not compatible with Samsung’s TouchWiz ROM. If you flash it on any TouchWiz ROM you will get the process.com.android.media constantly Force Close. This ROM is tested in various devices but not in all of them. So if you wanna install it be careful and don’t forget to make a Nandroid backup before flashing it. It’s recommended to flash Extreme Video Mod on a Custom ROM because in the stock firmware you may experience problems or could have bugs.
- We recommend always to do a backup of your current ROM. In case anything goes wrong or you don’t like the changes you made to your phone you can revert back to your current settings.
- You must have root access and a custom recovery like TWRP and CWM installed on your phone.
- Charge your phone at least 60% so it won’t turn off during the installation process.
- Extreme Video Mod for Lollipop ROMs. Click here.
- Extreme Video Mod for non-Lollipop ROMs. Click here
How to install Extreme Video Mod on Android device
- Download Extreme Video Mod from the link below and move it to your phone internal storage.
- Turn off your phone and boot it into Recovery.
- Once your phone boots into recovery it’s recommended to do a Nandroid backup.
- Flash the mod.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy.