Have you been looking around for a step by step detailed and safe way to root Lenovo A5000? In this post you will learn how to get root access on Lenovo A5000 Android KitKat or Lollipop. Depending on the Android version your device is running we have written two guides.
But before going to the root guide we are saying two words about the benefits of root. First of all if you obtain root access you will have better administrator privileges for all systems. After rooting your phone you can easily uninstall and delete any application from your phone. This is very helpful because you can delete those pre-installed software and save more memory space on your phone.
There are several applications that need root access to open their functions. Also you can install numerous apps that will tweak your device settings and improve your phone performance.
If you made your mind and want to root Lenovo A5000 read below:
Here at DoryLabs we don’t held any kind of responsibility if you run into troubles. Remember you are doing this on your own choice so you are the only one responsible if you end up in a bricked device, or the third world war begin. Also make sure to save your important files somewhere else so they can be safe. You don’t want to lose you pictures or videos.
How to root Lenovo A5000 Android KitKat
To root Lenovo A5000 Android KitKat is very simple. You don’t need anything else except your phone and internet connection. If you have these then follow the steps below:
- Download KingRoot tool on your device.
- Once it is downloaded, install it.
- If you can’t install it, you need to enable Unknown Sources under Settings > Security.
- Check the box next to Unknown Sources and you will be able to install KingRoot.
- Wait for the installation to finish and then click Open.
- KingRoot will open.
- Tap on “Try it” to enter in the main interface and then click “Get now” to start rooting.
- The implementation process is completed and finished. Then you will be return in the main screen. This means the root is done.
- Open Google Play Store and install Root Checker.
- Open the app and check if your device has root access.
How to root Lenovo A5000 Android Lollipop
To root Lenovo A5000 on Android Lollipop you will need to install a Custom Recovery first. The best is TWRP but you can use any other. Once you install the recovery follow the steps below to obtain root on Lenovo A5000 Lollipop.
- Download SuperSU flashable zip file.
- Save it somewhere on the phone internal memory where you can easily find it.
- Turn of your phone and boot into Recovery using the proper key combination.
- Go the Install section and select SuperSU zip file you just downloaded.
- Swipe to confirm.
- Wait for it to flash and go back to Recovery main menu.
- Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.
- Once the phone turns on, go to Play Store.
- Install Root Checker and check if your device has root access.
You have successfully rooted your Lenovo A5000. If you have any other question feel free to ask in the comment section below. We will be happy to help you with anything.