TechKnow has released a new Universal ADB driver for Android users. The updated driver works on plethora of devices supporting more than 500 smartphones and tablets. Now you don’t have to worry anymore to find the proper ADB drivers for your device because the new universal ADB driver by TechKnow supports not only the popular devices by the biggest manufacture like Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Motorola, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi and more but also even many other devices from less popular manufactures. There are numerous drivers on the internet but none of them work with all Android devices so that’s why you should download TechKnow Universal ADB driver. It’s sure it will support your device no matter if it is a smartphone or tablet.
ADB which stands for Android Debug Bridge it is required when you try to do some modifications to your Android device. It’s like a communication bridge between your computer and Android device. Basically it is needed to transfer files to your Android device when you can’t transfer them in other ways. Using ADB commands you can push different files directly on your phone internal memory or you can flash also different files like recoveries.
In the guide below we are going to show you how to install TechKnow Universal ADB drivers so they will fully work. After the installation your computer can properly communicate with your device and you can easily use ADB commands for various action. The process is pretty simple so everyone can install TechKnow Universal ADB Driver on a Windows computer. So without further ado let’s jump into the tutorial.
How to install TechKnow Universal ADB Driver
- Download the 8 MB zip package somewhere on your PC.
- Extract it and open the extracted folder and make sure it looks like the picture below.
- Connect your phone to PC using a USB Cable.
- Wait few seconds and open Device Manager.
- You will see a list with all the devices attached to your PC.
- Find your device and right-click on it.
- A new window will appear. You have to options to choose. Select Browse my computer for driver software.
- On the next screen it will ask you to look for the driver to update. Choose the Universal ADB driver you downloaded. Select the folder not the zip file and make sure to tick Include sub folders box.
- After choosing the Universal ADB driver folder click Next.
- The installation process will now start. If it asks you for administrator permissions simply grant them.
- Wait for the process to finish and then restart your PC.
- You are done!