Is your phone suffering from low audio quality and volume? Did you get tired listening the same weird sound all the time? Does your phone need a bit help to make it better. If you are here now it means that you really suffered a really weird headphone sound quality and the universal audio mod it’s definitely the best way to optimize it.
New revolution on audio mod we are bringing to you today. Thanks to the amazing developers we can tweak our device settings to make them awesome. Named as ReHeaR-K, the mod is designed to increase the availability to hear music instruments which normally can’t be heard clearly. It also expand the sound field which allow you to feel the instrument’s location clearer then before.
This mod is great for Orchestra music but the effects depends on different people and different headphones. in this mod is included ZeXsho engine which is a direct plugin for RHR-K. It provides better low frequency and better high frequency which means that the sound quality will be better.
Here at Dory Labs we don’t held any kind of responsibility if something goes wrong with your device. We only provide the guides and the proper files which are tested before but this does not mean that all the things can go well. This ROM is tested from various users and they are satisfied with the new audio quality which is pretty good comparing with the device without the mod. However even though this mod is tested we still say that you have to do everything on your own risk.
Getting things prepared
- It’s recommended always to do a backup if you don’t wanna lose your data. In case you don’t like the mod (I am sure you will like it) or something goes wrong you still can revert things back.
- Charge your phone up to 60% to make sure it won’t go dead during the flashing of the MOD.
- This mod has a optimized script for all the devices but make sure you are running on a 4.2+ Android for better performance.
- Your phone must be rooted and you will need a custom recovery installed like TWRP or CWM.
How to install universal Audio Mod on Android
- Download universal audio mod and put it on your phone internal storage.
- Turn off your device and boot it into recovery using the proper key combination.
- Once your phone boot into recovery make a Nandroid backup.
- Once the backup is done go back to main menu.
- Go to the install section and select the mod zip file you downloaded and put in the internal storage.
- After the mod is being flashed reboot the system and you are done.
Wait for your phone to turn on and enjoy the high quality sound on your Android device. If you have any other question or suggestion related to this mod, please visit the official XDA thread.