Your phone just get Android 7.0 Nougat and the sound quality is disappointing.
Viper4Android is updated and now it supports Android 7.0 Nougat. We know that sound is very important for a smartphone, especially for those people who listen a lot of music. If you are a music fan than you should install Viper4Android on your device right now.
It will increase the sound quality not only in speakers but also you will notice better sound when using the headphones. So if you have installed a Custom ROM based on Android 7.0 or your phone just got an official update, it’s time to improve the sound quality. Download Viper4Android on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Viper4Android is the best Audio Mod for Android that increases sound quality, both speakers and headphones with some software tweaks. Why have a terrible sound experience when you ca enhance it with a simple mod that you can install it in few easy steps.
Viper4Android Nougat Mod offers a variety of options like FIREqualizer, speaker optimization, FET compressor, reberberation, eXtra loud, convolver, spectrum extension and much more. So go ahead and improve sound quality on Android 7.0 Nougat with Viper4Android.
How to install Viper4Android on Android 7.0 Nougat devices
To install Viper4Android Audio Mod on Android Nougat devices you must have root access and also a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP. If you haven’t rooted your phone yet, you may want to take a look at our root guides. You may find something there.
Also we recommend to install the latest version of TWRP installed on your devices. In the Custom Recovery section you will find guides for the most popular devices to install a custom recovery.
How to install
- Turn off your phone and boot into recovery. Depending on your phone there is a key combination used to boot into recovery.
- Once your phone boots into recovery, navigate to install section and select “ViPER4Android_184.108.40.206_guitardedhero.zip”.
- Flash it and restart the phone.
- When the phone turns on go to Play Store and install a file manager with root access. The best one is ES File Explore and Total Commander.
- Open the File Manager and go to /vendor/etc. Find a file named “audio_effects.conf”. Delete this file or save somewhere just in case you want to revert back.
- Now open Viper4Android on your device, and install the driver if it’s required.
- Wait for the driver to finish installation and reboot the phone.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Viper4Android on Android 7.0 Nougat. Enjoy the best sound experience and feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comments below.