The developer behind the Xposed Framework project, rovo89 has finally released an official stable build of Xposed Framework for Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat. It has been a long time since the official release of Android Nougat and almost all the manufacturers have updated their latest devices. Unfortunately, Xposed Framework was not updated to support Android Nougat.
We may have seen an unofficial port of Xposed but it wasn’t stable at all and if you try it you may face more issues than you might expect. Fortunately, now you can download the stable version of Xposed Framework for Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat.
Xposed is such a popular framework for Android devices. Once you install the framework on your device you can download various modules that will customize your device in-depth. To install the official stable Xposed Framework on Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat you need to have root access and install a custom recovery. It’s recommended to install the latest build of TWRP recovery because it’s more stable, supports more devices and is updated often.
So once you get root access and install a custom recovery, it’s time to download Xposed Framework for Android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1 and start installing modules and add more features to your device. Xposed framework works on most of the Android devices and stock firmware.
Today we will help you get the official Xposed Framework on Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat. So if you make up your mind and decided to install Xposed on your device go ahead and follow the steps below.
Here at DoryLabs, we are not responsible for any troubles you may run into. The Xposed Framework you’re going to find here is tested on plenty of devices and it works great. However, you should proceed further only at your own risk.
Download and install Xposed Framework and Modules on Android Nougat 7.0 & 7.1
As I said above to install Xposed Framework on your Android device running Android 7.0 and 7.1 Nougat you should have rooted your phone and installed a custom recovery. If you haven’t done yet take a look at our site under Android > Root and Android > Recovery. There you can find a plethora of guides to root and install custom recoveries.
- Xposed Installed APK | Download here
- Xposed Framework Android 7.0 | Download here (sdk24)
- Xposed Framework Android 7.1 | Download here (sdk25)
How to install Xposed
- Download Xposed Installer apk and Xposed Framework based on your phone’s variant 32bit, 64bit or x86. Make sure to download the latest version and move it somewhere on your phone internal storage.
- Turn off your phone and boot it into recovery by pressing the proper key combination. If you don’t know how to do it, make a simple Google search.
- Once you are into recovery mode, go to the ‘Install’ tab and navigate to the folder you downloaded the Xposed zip file. Select it and install.
- Wait for it to be installed and reboot your phone.
- Once the phone turns on, install the Xposed APK file.
Launch the Xposed application now. Grant root access and look for your favorite modules to install. You need to restart the phone every time you install a new module.
Let us know your experience with Xposed Framework and share with us what’s your favorite modules in the comment section below.