Install LG G3 Smart Keyboard ( Download APK)
Download and install LG G3 Smart Keyboard on any Android device. It is really smart keyboard because it learn from your typing habits and makes you feel comfortable. What makes the LG G3 keyboard different from others is it intuitive nature and as it growth by collecting observations to give you the best interpretation while typing.
LG G3 is considered as the phone with the smartest feature and the keyboard shows that it is really a smart device. Thanks to the XDA developer named as Cloudyfa who ported the LG G3 smart keyboard to work on all Android devices. It will work only on devices running stock KitKat or any other Custom ROM based on it. So if you have a device running a KitKat ROM go ahead and install LG G3 keyboard.
The LG G3 smart keyboard is customisable. This is one of the best thing I like to this keyboard. You can easily change height and layout. It has a numeric row and you can either chose to show it not. It allows you also to reduce the size of the keyboard, so if you have a device with a large display, simply reduce the size of keyboard and it will fit perfectly on your needs. Among plethora of features the Smart Keyboard of LG G3 has also different types of smiles and emotions. Like many other keyboard the LG G3 supports also theming. You can install different themes on it but by default are installed only a light and dark version. If you like the LG G3 keyboard go ahead and begin installing it on your device.
- Stock Android Jelly Bean or KitKat or a Custom ROM based on it.
- Root Access.
- BusyBox. Download from Play Store.
- A Custom Recovery like TWRP or CWM.
How to install LG G3 Smart Keyboard
- Download the apk file and move somewhere on your phone memory.
- Download and install BusyBox from Play Store.
- Go to app drawer and find BusyBox. Open the app and tap on install.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Find the apk file and install it.
- Go to Settings > Language & Input > and set the LG G3 keyboard as default.
Flash zip file
Flashing the zip file is needed when the apk doesn’t work. In some cases when you are in a Custom ROM, the apk may not work. So you have to flash the zip file in order to enjoy the LG G3 smart keyboard.
- Download the zip file and put somewhere on the internal storage.
- Turn off the phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Backup your current ROM.
- Install the zip file.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot System.
Wait for the phone to boot successfully and then go to Settings > Language & Input > and select LG G3 keyboard. Explore the keyboard settings to customize it on your needs. Enjoy!