Here it comes a list with the best mod you can install right now on your LG G2 running a Lollipop ROM. LG G2 might be considered as an old device because LG G3 has already released worldwide in the markets and LG G4 will be announced soon. It might be older but it’s getting support more and more.
We have seen it receiving many Lollipop builds so even though you have a LG G2 still can enjoy the features of Lollipop. We also have seen many LG G3 apps ported to it so you can have the featured apps of LG on your phone.
This time we found some mods you can install right now on your LG G2 and experience something new. Installing a mod is very simple but it can make big changes on your device. To install the mod on your LG G2 we provided an easy guide. But firstly take a look at the mods and then jump to the installation tutorial
- LG Clock Widgets. The best and most beautiful clock faces now you can have in your LG G2. This pack includes latest clock widgets from LG including LG G3 and LG G Flex 2 which has the most colourful clock widgets until now. Except the G3 watch faces the pack includes also 7 new clock faces widgets.
- LG Home Mod. All home screen animations and wallpapers including LG G3 and LG G Flex 2 lock screen animations.
- LG Task Manager
- L Softkeys for V1.2
- LG G Flex 2 Bootanimation.
- Root. Make sure you have root access. If you haven’t rooted your phone yet, then find a guide to easily root it. There are many tools available that will root your LG G2 with only one click.
- Install a Custom Recovery. This is needed to flash the mods. The phone has a recovery installed by default but it is very limited and don’t allow you to flash files. So it’s needed to install a Custom Recovery.
- A Lollipop ROM and a LG G2 of course.
Note: This mods are tested only with Grola ROM, but the developer says that they might work in other ROMs also. We are not responsible for anything happens to your device. We only provide the guide but it’s only you who can decide to install the files or not. Do it at your own risk.
How To Flash Mods On LG G2
- Download the mod and move on the root folder of your SDcard.
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot into Recovery.
- Flash the mod.
- That’s all. Enjoy!