Sony is becoming one the most important manufacture when it comes to Android phones. Its popularity is growing up day by day since Sony is offering good devices with an awesome performance. Latest Xperia devices have proven again that Sony can do such powerful devices and be one of the main competitor in the smartphone world.
According to latest rumours Sony Xperia devices of 2015 will have a SnapDragon 810 chipset. Until few days ago this was just a rumour, but sometimes they can be true. Qualcomm has just released a pre release highlighting “a growing customer design pipeline in excess of 60 premium tier mobile devices based on Qualcomm SnapDragon 810 processor”. Sony also confirmed also that new devices a the SnapDragon 810 will come this year.
This is what Gen Tsuchikawa, senior vice president and chief strategy officer at Sony says: “We are excited about new capabilities of the SnapDragon 810 processor and are looking forward to work with Qualcomm technologies as we bring new Xperia products to consumers this year”. But why are so excited to work with Qualcomm and which are the benefits of SnapDragon 810 Chip set. To understand it better we took a better look to SnapDragon 810 features and why it is the best processor until now.
- First of all SnapDragon 810 has Fast LTE Connectivity, so your phone will support speed up to 450 Mbps.
- Connecting to LTE: Enabled by Qualcomm RF360, Front End Solution Antenna Tuner which increases coverage and reduces dropped calls.
- Enhanced Image quality and clarity – with high-performance dual 14-bit ISP that supports up to 55 megapixel camera capabilities.
- 64-bit processing – high performance. A quad core ARM A57 CPU running up to 2.0 GHz and quad-core ARM A53s running ap to 1.5 GHz.
- Comprehensive 4K Video Support: Inclufing 4K video recording with playback on device utilizing leading color enhancement and power-saving technologies.
- Console Gaming Support up to 4K resolution, based on the new Qualcomm Adreno 430 GPU with 30% more performance and with lower power that the previous generation.
- Fast available Wi-Fi. It supports connection up to 5 Gbps.
- Professional audio quality. with the latest Dolby Atoms and up to 24 bit/192 kHz music playback.
- Comprehensive LTE coverage. It broad support for LTE/3G modes and bands that support LTE speeds even when roaming and turn back to 3G when LTE is not available.