Xposed Framework now officially supports the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. This device comes out of the box powered by Android 5.1.1 Lollipop but it got future updates such as Android Marshmallow. Lollipop was the version of Android who brought huge changes comparing to the previous versions but Android developers and users always want to have more. Despite being such a powerful device with still you can add extra features and Xposed Framework is quite good to expand your Android options.
In this post, you will walk a step by step guide to download and install Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5. After installing Xposed you will need to download and install modules which can perform different actions and enhance more your device. Thanks to an XDA Senior Member called wanam, you can download Xposed Framework for Galaxy Note 5.
We were able to find the proper files and created this guide to help you install the Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5. It’s not an official release yet but it’s tested by many Galaxy Note 5 users and everything seems to work fine.
Below you’re going to find a detailed guide. Just follow every single step carefully and you will have Xposed Framework installed on your Galaxy Note 5 in just a couple of minutes.
Here at DoryLabs, no one shall hold any kind of responsibility for any trouble you may experience with your device. If you are not sure what you are going to install on your device, do a research first and then come back here to continue with the installation of Xposed Framework on your Galaxy Note 5. Please follow all the steps below carefully and do a Nandroid backup just to be safe. It’s recommended to do a backup every time you make changes to your system.
- Always make a Nandroid backup. It never knows, things can go wrong so if you do a backup you will be safe.
- Make sure to root your phone before continue to install Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5.
- Install a Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP. It will be needed to flash the Framework.
- Xposed Installer
- Xposed Framework zip | xposed-v71-sdk22-tw-arm64-custom-build-by-wanam-20150829.zip
Steps to follow to Install Xposed Framework On Galaxy Note 5
- If you rooted your phone, installed a Custom Recovery then you can continue further.
- Download both files and put somewhere on your phone internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and then boot it into Recovery. To do it press Home + Volume Up + Power button at the same time. Once you see the phone is booting into recovery you can let the buttons.
- Once your phone is in recovery select “Install zip file” and locate the Xposed Framework zip file you downloaded.
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache and then reboot your phone.
- Once your device is turned on go and install the apk file.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Xposed Framework on Galaxy Note 5. If you have any other question feel free to ask in the comment section below.
To uninstall Xposed Framework from your Galaxy Note 5 you can download and flash Xposed Uninstaller.zip in Recovery, the same way you did with Xposed installer zip file. After flashing this file Xposed Framework will be removed completely from your device.