Here you can download the Galaxy S8 keyboard app apk and install it on other Samsung devices. Galaxy S8 is the hottest device of the moment and this is not because it the latest phone of the Samsung’s S line. It comes with a redesigned body and also the TouchWiz firmware is improved along with the Samsungs apps.
In this post, we will focus only on the Galaxy S8 keyboard app but if you want more goodies from the Galaxy S8 you can check the other articles below:
- Download Galaxy S8 System Dump
- Download Galaxy S8 Theme & Icon Pack
- Samsung’s Hello Bixby APK
- Galaxy S8 Launcher
- Download Galaxy S8 Music Player app
- Galaxy S8 Weather Widget
Here are few things about Galaxy S8 keyboard:
It is smoother than before, has a nice interface and the typing experience will be better. Samsung’s keyboards have been always the best you can find so having the latest one is a smart choice.
The Galaxy S8 keyboard apk is tested on devices running TouchWiz Android Marshmallow or Nougat. So you can install it on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S7, S6 Edge, S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 7. You can try to install it on Android Lollipop but do it at your own risk.
How to install Galaxy S8 keyboard app
- Download the apk file from the link above.
- Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources. Enable it otherwise you won’t be able to install third-party apk files on your device.
- Locate the apk file and tap on it to begin the installation.
- Wait for it to be installed and once it’s done go to Settings > Languages and Input > Virtual Keyboard > Manage Keyboard.
- Enable “Samsung Keyboard Neural Beta” and “Samsung Emotions”.
- Go to some place when you can type and when the keyboard is displayed select ‘Samsung Keyboard’.
- That’s all!
You have installed the Galaxy S8 keyboard apk on your Android device. If you have any question or anything you want to discuss with us feel free to comment below.