In this article, we will show you a very short and simple guide to fix your LG G3 bootloop issue and bring the phone back to life. If your device got stuck on boot screen it means it is soft bricked and you can easily fix it. LG G3 boot loop is an issue that can be fixed and we will show you how to do that.
There are various reasons that can cause LG G3 bootloop issues such as flashing the wrong files, a firmware or a custom ROM. Also, it can happen because accidentally you may have deleted a firmware file that you shouldn’t delete. This kind of issue is called soft bricking. It means that the phone can’t boot up normally but it can boot into recovery mode or download mode.
There is also another case where your phone may get hard bricked. In this case, there is not much you can do because the device can’t boot either into Download Mode or Recovery Mode. In most of the cases, it will not show even the boot animation logo. If this is your case chances to get the phone back to life are very low but if you have a soft bricked device it means that you can easily fix it.
If you are willing to fix you soft bricked LG G3 and install a fresh new Android firmware, read carefully the steps below:
How to fix LG G3 Bootloop
- The first thing you should do is to go the LG official site and download the LG PC Suite. This program may ask you to install also the USB drivers.
- Turn off the phone and boot it into download mode. Press and hold at the same time Power button + Volume up.
- Connect your phone to the computer using an original USB cable. Make sure to use a good cable because there are some that don’t transfer files.
- Open LG PC Suite and click on the repair button.
- Follow all the steps that it provides. If for any reason the computer doesn’t recognize the device then you may need to reinstall the USB Drivers.
- If it still doesn’t work then take a look at this.
- If anything goes well the LG PC suite will repair the device and fix the LG G3 bootloop.
That is all you need to do to fix LG G3 stuck on LG screen/bootscreen. If there is anything else you need help today write us in the comment section below.