Here is a very short and useful guide which will give life again your LG G3. Stuck in Boot Loop is a problem happens after flashing wrong files or not wiping cache when you install a Custom ROM.
There are also many other reason that can cause this problem, but whatever the reasons, we want to know how to fix this. We do a little search and maganed to find an easy guide which will fix LG G3 stuck on Boot Loop.
Without further ado let’s jup into the tutorial and fic LG G3 stuck on Boot Loop.
- Go to LG official site and download LG PC Suite.
- Once downloaded, install it.
- Put your phone in Download Mode by pressing and holding volume while inserting the USB Cable.
- In LG PC Suite app, press reapair and follow the steps.
- If PC doesn’t recognize the phone download and install LG G3 USB Drivers from here.
- If still doesn’t work take a look at this.