Emoji is a pack full of icons you can install on your phone and use them in chat. We have seen Emoji pack being available for many Android devices, but it doesn’t contain all the icons that iOS 8 Emoji has.Apple devices like iPhone and iPad have Emoji pack installed by default. In fact Emoji icons have been available for iOS devices for long time. Once Apple announces a new version of iOS, it also comes with a new Emoji pack with new icons.
The good news is that iOS Emoji pack full with those awesome icons can be downloaded and installed on your Nexus 5 phone. Nexus 5 is one of those few devices that come with Android 5.0 Lollipop installed. Lollipop is the next generation of Android who has totally a new look, user interface. Called as Material Design, the new use interface is fresh and redesigned.Google intention was to give its users something especial and we think it accomplished the mission. The way how your device looks running Lollipop is something that everyone would admire. Installing iOS Emoji Pack on it will make your phone looks even more awesome.
The Emoji Pack you are going to find below is the latest Emoji pack extracted from latest release of Apple Operating System, iOS 8. Google brought Emoji support even in the previous version of Android, 4.4 KitKat and 5.0 Lollipop offers more facilities to Emoji pack.So go ahead and learn how to install iOS 8 Emoji pack on your Nexus device. You can install it even in Nexus 5 running Android 4.4 KitKat. There isn’t a necessary condition to install Android Lollipop to download iPhone Emoji icons. You can can enjoy them even if your Nexus 5 is running Android 4.4 KitKat.
The installation is so easy. We have provided a step by step guide how to install Emoji pack of iOS 8 on your Nexus 5. Without further ado let’s jump into the installation procedure.
- Rooted Nexus 5 device. If you haven’t rooted your phone already follow our guide here.
- The latest version of a Custom Recovery installed.
- iOS 8 Emoji Pack. Download here.
How To Install iOS 8 (iPhone & iPad) Emoji Pack On Nexus 5
- Download Emoji Pack zip file from the download section below and move it to the root folder of internal memory.
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn it on again but this time in Recovery. You can do that by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power Button at the same time.
- Your phone will boot into Bootloader Mode. Press Volume Down two times and your Nexus 5 will go in Recovery Mode.
- Using Recovery wipe cache just to prevent any boot loop.
- Using Recovery navigate to install and chose the zip file you downloaded.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish.
The first boot might take few time than usually. Once your phone is turned on you will see that the stock Emoji pack is replaced by the new iOS 8 Emoji pack.