In today’s guide we are going to learn how to download and install Samsung Galaxy Note 7 TouchWiz Launcher to other devices in the same time. Note 7 is the hottest device of the moment and comes with plenty of features that we haven’t seen in the previous Samsung devices.
In this article we will focus only on the Galaxy S7 Launcher. Samsung has changed the way how it looks. The new launcher is redesigned and gives you a new feeling, completely different from the previous Samsung devices.
The previous Galaxy devices have received Android 6.0.1 through an OTA update. But Galaxy Note 7 comes with Marshmallow firmware pre-installed. You may have noticed that it has a new look and plethora of new features, further more it’s much faster. As a result of all the new features we can say that Samsung has done a great job with the Note 7 launcher.
If you like the GraceUX Launcher of Galaxy Note 7 you will be happy to know that the it’s available to download. Some days ago a developer at the XDA published the stock firmware of Galaxy Note 7. Now he extracted the launcher and made it available to download and install in other Samsung devices.
You can install Galaxy Note 7 GraceUX Launcher only on Samsung devices running Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you haven’t updated your device yet to, you should do it and then follow this step by step guide to install Note 7 Launcher. It is tested on Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 and S7 and it works fine.
So hurry up and download Galaxy Note 7 Launcher now.
- You should have root access. If you haven’t rooted your phone yet you may want to check our root section to find a guide to root your phone.
- Install a file explorer with root access. There are plenty of them in Play Store but the best one are ES File Explorer, Root Explore but Total Commander is the best file manager for Android.
How to install Galaxy Note 7 Launcher on other Samsung devices
- Download Galaxy Note 7 Launcher from the link above.
- Extract the zip files and move the files somewhere on your phone.
- Open File Manager and go to “system/priv-app/TouchWizHome_2016” and delete all the files inside this folder.
- Go back and copy the extracted file from the zip file in this location.
- Set the right permissions.
- Reboot your phone and enjoy.
That’s all! You have successfully installed Galaxy Note 7 Launcher on your device. If you have any questions or want to share your experience feel free to write in the comment section below.