Finally the guide for rooting Lenovo Tab S8-50 is here. You will find it below and well explained step by step. Rooting is something that gives you full control over your device. It allows you to install and use apps that need special permission. Sometimes this apps which need root access are very useful.
So don’t lose time and let’s go ahead with the guide How To Root Lenovo Tab S8-50. Before continuing make sure to enable Developer Options. To do so go to Settings > About Phone > and tap 7 on Build Number. You will see a message saying “You are now a developer”. Then go to Developer Options and make sure to enable USB Debbugging before connecting the device to PC.
Also make sure to install the proper ADB drivers for your device on your computer. You can find the drivers easily, just Google them. After enabling USB Debbugging and installing the proper ADB Drivers for you Lenovo Tab S8-50, you can continue to the guide below to root your device.
How To Root Lenovo Tab S8-50
- Make sure your computer is not connected with any other Android device.
- Check if ADB Drivers for S8-50 are properly installed.
- Turn on USB Debbugging on your tablet.
- Connect the device to PC using the original USB Cable.
- Download this file, extract it and run the program.
- Open the app and follow the instructions.
- If all conditions and requirements are met then after working the program will be closed automatically. The device also will reboot automatically and will appear on the unit program SuperSU.
If you get an error during the rooting procces saying that ‘ADB sever is out of date killing ADB server didn’t ack’ or something similar to this, you can easily fix it. Open Task Manager on your PC and try closing ADB.exe and restarting it. If it doesn’t fix it, Google the error and probably you will find a way how to solve it.
All credits goes to Respectful Owner ‘Xakep’ from Lenovo-Forums.ru