Have you ever thought you can’t remove the battery on Samsung Galaxy S6. I am sorry to tell you, but you are wrong. The back cover and the battery can easily removed from the Galaxy S6. It’s neither easy nor hard. With a special attention you can open the back cover of the Galaxy S6 and remove the battery.
We have to admit that is now so easy like in Galaxy S5, but it’s not as difficult as you can imagine. It is technically removable, and you can easily change the battery if you follow carefully the instruction below. I found them while I was reading the user manual of Galaxy S6 and thought to share it with you. If you ever thought to open Galaxy S6 even just for fun but we do not suggest trying only if you have a real reason to do it.
Note: This is for professional purpose only. Don’t try to open it if you don’t know what you are doing. We at DoryLabs are not responsible if you damage your phone. We strongly recommend not to perform such actions if you have not professional skills.
How To Open Back Cover And Remove The Battery On Samsung Galaxy S6
- At first you have to remove the SIM card tray before starting to remove the back cover and the battery.
- The next step is to Remove the back cover. Check the picture below:
- Loosen and remove the screws as shown in the image below:
- Next you have to Remove the Circuit Board.
- Dissconect the battery connector as show in the picture below:
- Remove the battery