Download and install Dynamic Pop ROM Lollipop 5.0 on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4. This ROM is based on the Canadian BOC4 firmware and it’s a themed version of stock Android 5.0 Lollipop. The ROM is optimized to run without any lag. The developer of the Dynamic Pop ROM for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 says that the strongest point of the ROM is performance without sacrificing any feature.
The ROM will run smooth in the way you like it. It’s one of the best Lollipop ROM you can find around. The developer is a perfectionist and it has optimized the ROM in every single piece of it. You will notice the performance in the first swipe.
To give you a better idea what this ROM brings to your device, below is a list with all its features. Give it a look and then decide if it fits your needs.
- Stock Android theme.
- Pre-Rooted and Busybox installed.
- Carrier IQ free.
- Optimized build.prop and CSC
- Knox Free.
- Improve battery lifetime.
- More than 300 fonts.
- Call Record Enabled.
- Unknown sources enabled by default.
- 5 way Reboot menu.
- Control Statusbar (clock, battery bar, gradients) via ROM Control.
- Available Volume mods via ROM Control.
- CPU speed notification.
- Show and hide brightness bar.
- S Finder is removed from notification shade.
As you can see the developer has taken a special care in every detail. Believe me it’s and awesome ROM and with a nice UI. It will not only make your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 faster than ever but it will give a new look.
I shall not held any responsible for bricked device or any other problem to your device. Here at DoryLabs we only provide the guide but only you can decide to go further or not. So if you want to install Dynamic BOC4 ROM Android 5.0 Lollipop on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 proceed at your own risk. Please follow all the steps carefully and be sure to meet all the requirements below.
- It’s strongly recommended to do backup of your current ROM before installing a Custom ROM. So even if something goes wrong you still can access your data and restore them immediately.
- This Custom ROM is only for the T-Mobile variant of Galaxy Note 4. Do not try it on other devices because you will end up with a bricked phone.
- Charge your phone up to 70% so it will not shut down during the flashing process. If it goes dead during the ROM installation you will get a soft bricked device.
- If you haven’t already rooted your phone, you can’t install the ROM. So go and find a guide how to root it and then continue.
- After rooting your phone the next step you have to do is to install a custom recovery. I strongly recommend to use TWRP because it’s easy to use and safe.
How To Install Dynamic Pop ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4
- Download the ROM and put it on your phone internal memory.
- Press the Power button to turn off your phone.
- Boot into recovery. To do that press and hold Volume Up + Power Button + Home Key.
- Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache and Factory Reset the phone.
- Install the ROM zip file.
The first boot may take a while but it’s nothing to worry. Wait for your phone to turn on and enjoy Dynamic Pop ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4.
If you want to increase the battery lifetime a little bit, download and flash in recovery the mod from the above link. If you have any questions feel free to do in the comments section below.