Sony released its next device and as usually it comes with improvements in both hardware and software. However in the hardware it’s not lot of improvement. It comes with 3GB of RAM, a full HD screen and it is powered by Android 5.1.1 Lollipop but according to latest rumours it will receive Android 6.0 Marshmallow very soon.
But even though it comes with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop still it features some improved apps. If you are an Android freak who like to try the latest goodies than you are in the right place. We bring the latest stuff like applications, ROMs and many other tips for your Android device. If you want to be in touch with the latest updates than better follow us daily or simply subscribe to receive all the goodies directly on your email adress.
This time we are going to share Sony Xperia Z5 apps. A developer named as “gamzekal” managed to get the official apps and made them available for us to install and enjoy the brand new Sony Xperia Z5 apps. He packaged the apps in a single zip file and you can install it easily on your device.
The apps will work on all Android 5.0 and 5.1 Lollipop ROMs. They are tested only on stock Android ROMs. If you want to try them in a Custom ROM do at your own risk and don’t put the finger at anyone if anything goes wrong. However if you would like to try new thing better do a backup of your current ROM and then try doing customization to it.
- It’s recommended to have root access in order to do any actions on your Android device.
- Install a Custom Recovery. It is needed to flash the Zperia Z5 applications. This is the easiest way to install the apps.
- It’s always recommended to do a backup just to be safe. We recommend to do a Nandroid backup.
How to install Sony Zperia Z5 Applications
- Turn off your phone.
- Boot it into Recovery.
- Navigate to Install and select the zip file you have downloaded.
- Wait for the installation process to finish and then reboot your phone.
- Once your phone is turned on simply go to app drawer and you will see the new Sony Xperia Z5 apps.
They are reported as fully working but if you face any problem or the apps are not working than just restore your backup. If you have any question just feel free to ask in the comment section below.