Sometimes we all mess things up with our Android device. It bet you have experienced troubles with your device many times. But if you have a little knowledge you can fix all them by yourself, when it comes to software issues. Many times flashing stock firmware can fix all the issues anc make your phone like new.
So in today’s article we are going to share and easy guide how to install an official, stock firmware on ZTE V5 RedBull. ZTE is not a well-known brand when it comes to Android devices, but this doesn’t mean that ZTE phones are not good.
A great example is ZTE V5 RedBull. It has good specifications for normal use and when it comes to price it’s affordable. But if you are here you own this phone and it seems you have messed things up with it. Below is and easy way that helps you to install an official firmware on ZTE V5 RedBull.
When it come to support ZTE there is not much to say. There are not many Custom ROMs or Mods for these phone, but you still can root them to release the full power of the device. If you are interested to install a Custom Recovery or Root ZTE V5 RedBull you can check our guide.
- This guide is only for ZTE V5 RedBull V9180. Don’t try it on other device because it will result in bricking it.
- Always do a backup of all your important data like contacts, messages, personal files and more.
- Charge your phone up to 60% so it will not shut down unexpectedly during the firmware installation.
- Phone with Stock Recovery installed, not a Custom Recovery.
- Stock ROM
How To Install Stock ROM on ZTE V5 RedBull
- Download the Stock ROM zip file and put on the root folder of your phone internal memory or the SDcard.
- Press the power button to turn off the phone.
- Boot into Recovery by pressing Volume Up + Power Button at the same time and then release Power Button.
- Once your phone boots in stock recovery perform a wipe data and factory reset.
- Wipe Cache partition.
- Choose apply update from SDcard.
- Select the Stock ROM zip file you have already downloaded.
- Wait for the flashing process to finish.
- Select “Reboot System Now”
- That’s all. Wait for your phone to turn on and your ZTE V5 Redbull will be running a Stock ROM.