Latest Rumours for LG G3 have reported issues with Aux cable. When you try to connect headphones, external speakers or car stereo using a aux cable it won’t work.
In most of cases it flat out, refuses to connect and the sound keeps playing through phone speaker. Other times it connects but issues appear with the sound. It plays loud popps between tracks and it is an incredible noise during quite period.
Of these are “symptoms” or your phone than you are in the right place. We are going to share with you a few trick that have worked for us and for many other LG G3 users. Take a look below and try if what have worked for many people can work for you also. Before trying the trick below make sure that the aux cable works and it’s not its problem.
How To Fix Aux Cable Issues On LG G3
- The first thing you have to do is to check for a software update because this might be a bug which is caused in old softwares. Go to Settings > About Phone > Software Update. If there is an update available for your LG G3 you have to download and install it and then check if the issues is fixed.
- If there is no update available for your phone than you have to try the following tricks. They might be useful and fix Aux problems on your device.
- Try using a different music app and switch between two music apps because it might be a software update.
- Try rubbing the end of the cable with the music playing on the LG G3 until it detect the cable and then quickly put it on the stereo speakers.
- Another solution reported by users online is that they have successfully fixed the issue installing SoundAbout from Play Store to tweak audio profiles.