Learn now how to SIM unlock LG G3 and make it work with all sim cards on all over the world. In the USA, unlocking a phone wasn’t allowed for a long time, but now the law has changed and you can unlock your phone and use whatever sim card you want. When your phone is locked you can use only one SIM card and this may not be a good thing.
Unlocking the phone gives you the chance to use any SIM card you want, it doesn’t matter what carrier it is. LG G3 also has created an international version which is unlocked with all carriers, but most of the devices are sold with a contract which means they are locked. They can use only one sim card, like Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile.
In this article, we are going to learn how to SIM unlock LG G3 with only a few steps. Unlocking LG G3 is quite simple, fast and 100% safe. There are several ways to unlock your device but here you are going to find the fastest and safest way to unlock your LG G3.
How to SIM Unlock LG G3
The first thing you have to do before starting the unlocking procedure is to find the IMEI number of your phone. Open the dial pad and type the following number: *#06# and dial it. A window will pop up and show the IMEI number of the phone.
This method supports all carriers for unlocking (AT&T, T-Mobile, Metro PCS, Orange, Vodafone, Virgin Mobile, Rogers, O2, 3 UK, Fido, Telus, SFR, Movistar, TIM, TMN, Telekom and many others).
The unlocking is permanent so you don’t need to enter the unlock code every time you change the SIM card. You simply have to enter the unlocking code once and then your LG G3 will work will all sim cards.
Follow the steps below to unlock the LG G3 to all SIM cards.
- Get the unique unlock code of your LG G3 from here.
- Go to dial screen and press 2945#*model number#
(example: if your phone is an LG G3 D850 then enter 2954#*850#)
- Select “Network Lock” or “Service Provider lock”
- Enter the unlock code.
- Click Done.
- Click Unlock.
- Go to the unlocking page here.
- Select the phone Manufacture like Verizon, AT&T and whatever it is.
- Select the phone model and then click “Get Unlocking Code” button.
- Choose the country you bought the phone, the carrier which is locked the phone and the IMEI number.
- Follow the steps on the unlocking page and when you finish you will receive the unlocking code.
- Turn the phone off and enter any SIM card and turn it on again.
- A window asking for an unlocking code will appear.
- Enter the code you received and that’s all.
Your LG G3 has successfully unlocked and now you can use it with whatever sim card you want.
- Top Best LG G3 Quick Circle Application
- Improve LG G3 Camera Quality (Photos & Videos) With Latest Camera Mod
- How To Improve LG G3 Battery Life & Fix Easy Drain Problem
Note: There are two guides in this article, both are almost the same, but sometimes any unlocking page can’t provide you an unlocking code anytime you want that’s why I proved to ways for you to SIM unlock the LG G3.