Microsoft Band is compatible with both Android and iPhone devices. This means that it easily can connect with iPhone and Android also. Microsoft Band has been a surprise for all peoples around the world since it was announced unexpected.
Microsoft Band is a mix of things. It’s a part computer, a part fitness band, part mobile Twitter and stock-checking smartgadget. If it does only one thing no one would use but since it is a mix of things it can help us a lot on our daily life.
Microsoft band is capable and fun in the same time. As the first version of the band it’s a good device. With all the features it has the band is finding use by many people. The company says that the previous version will be more improved with a lot of apps for the gadget. but even the first generation is not bad at all.
How To Pair Microsoft Band With An iPhone Device
- Make sure your Microsoft Band is turned on
- Download and install Microsoft Health from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Microsoft Health App on Your iPhone.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Next tap on MSFT Band in the list of devices to pair.
- After the pair is completed open Microsoft Health app to finish the setup.
- Press the action button to start the Microsoft Band.